Translate

Search

Friday, April 16, 2021

KITE! Attendance Chart for Sunday School! Free Printables!



Kite Attendance Chart!



We use Attendance Charts in our Class to help
encourage good attendance and there's always
a REWARD!


Cross Attendance Tracker

I made up these Cross tokens for the kids to add 
to the attendance board every Sunday they came.
Where kids cannot be responsible for attendance.
We decided that once they got 4 tokens on their
kite tail, they get a prize!

I lamented the Cross Tokens, and added Velcro
dots to the kite tail as well as the tokens.




Jesus is the way Kite!

We enjoyed coloring these kites (Yes even me πŸ˜‰)
After they finished we placed them on the
board and added a token.


Completed Attendance Board

We loved how the board turned out. The
kids had fun helping me keep
track of Attendance every Sunday.





Hope you have a blessed day!
Blessings,
BrookeπŸ’›


















No comments:

Post a Comment

Memory Verse Ideas!

Memory Verse Fun!πŸ“— This is my sweet daughter Lilyan. She helps me teach the kids their memory  verse. I am the way,  the truth,  the life, ...